we wish to inform you that the Italian Privacy Law (Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30,2003, i.e. ("Personal Data Protection Code” ) provides the protection of people and other subjects concerning the processing of personal data. According to the rules contained therein, such processing will be carried out according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and of your rights.
In compliance with the Art. 13 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003, we therefore inform you that:
- The personal information you provide will be processed for managing, statistical, commercial, promotional, marketing and market research purposes;
- The handling will be carried out according to the following procedure: recording, consultation and processing (both manual and electronic);
- Providing personal data such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address is intended to allow APT (the local Tourist Office) to inform you and update you on the initiatives, offers and promotions as well as on the latest news (as per the principle mentioned in point 1).
- Sensitive data (racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs of a similar nature, political opinions, membership to political parties, trade unions, associations and/or organization of religious, philosophical, political nature, trade-union association, as well as data concerning the state of health and the sexual life of the Data Subject) spontaneously provided by you will not be processed unless you express your consent in writing. In this case, they will be used for the only purpose of handling the service you required in a proper way.
- Your data will be transferred only to companies working in the same territory and area of interest and with the same purposes as per point 1).6. The Data Controller is: TRENTINO WELCOME.
- You will be able to exercise your rights towards the Data Controller at any time, in compliance with art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, which you can find entirely reported hereunder for your reference:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access Personal Data and Other rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purpose and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- Updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- Erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed.
- Certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless the requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication systems.